This incredible, reduced price package was designed to help promote the propagation of AEDs in Bay Area communities, along with the hands-on training to prepare rescuers to perform the most effective pre-EMS treatment possible.
This package provides CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training for up to 10 people, and includes an brand new, fully warrantied AED at a significantly reduced price. Additional students are $30 each
Included is the HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED as well as the following:
- 8-Year Factory Warranty
- 1 Adult Electrode & Battery 1 PAD-PAK™ Integrated Unit
- 1 HeartSine Samaritan Training CD
- 1 HeartSine Samaritan Detailed User Manual
- 1 HeartSine Quick Reference Card
- 1 AED Carry Case
- 1 AED CPR Rescue Kit
- 1 AED Equipped Facility Window Decal
- 1 Maintenance/Inspection Tag
- Medical Prescription For HeartSine Samaritan PAD
- FREE Shipping
Every minute a victim of cardiac arrest goes without defibrillation, they lose 7-10% odds of being successfully resuscitated. AED’s save lives. The Heartsine AED is known for it’s ruggedness, durability, and ease of maintenance.