San Ramon CPR Training Classes
San Ramon, California – Quality CPR training does save lives. When people, young or old, are taught CPR by an instructor who truly cares about ensuring that his or her students are provided a quality education, there is a real difference in the final product. That product being the students confidence in their ability to save a life. The community of San Ramon – it’s residents and businesses alike rely on each other and the CPR training they receive to keep one another save in the precious minutes following an emergency. Whether it be a cardiac, respiratory, or first-aid emergency, CPR Education provides the training and instruction necessary to respond appropriately and effectively.
San Ramon CPR Classes
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Pediatric First-Aid, CPR & AED for Childcare & Daycare providers
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED for the general public
- First-Aid/CPR for Workplace Safety
San Ramon Medical Facilities
In the case of an emergency, always makes sure you are not in any danger and call 9-1-1. Assuming there is no need for an ambulance there are a number of important San Ramon medical facilities you should be familiar with in case of an emergency. They include:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center – 6001 Norris Canyon Road; (925) 275-9200
- Kaiser Permanente – 2300 Camino Ramon; (925) 372-1475
- John Muir Health Urgent Care – 2305 Camino Ramon, Bishop Ranch 11, Suite 100; (925) 866-8050
- Tri-Valley Medical Center, Inc. – 1081 Market Place #200; (925) 866-8800
- Planned Parenthood – 200 Porter Drive, Suite 200; (925) 838-2108
San Ramon Emergency Services
All local residents and businesses should keep the following list of contacts and services in their phones in case of an emergency:
- San Ramon Fire Department: (925) 838-6600
- San Ramon Police Department: (925) 973-2700
- San Ramon Emergency Alerts (link)
General Information about San Ramon
San Ramon is known for being one of Contra Costa’s most affluent and luxurious cities as well as it’s thriving and prosperous business community. The San Ramon Valley Unified School District (SRVUSD), serves approximately 30,000 students, many of whom you’ll find playing sports or spending time at Memorial Park off Bollinger Canyon Road. San Ramon is also home to Crow Canyon Gardens, Forest Home Farms Historical Site and a portion of the Iron Horse Regional trail. The business community is highlighted by the expansive Bishop Ranch, and businesses such as Chevron, 24-Hour Fitness and UPS and Toyota among others.
CPR training classes are available to both businesses and private residents by calling 925-335-6076.